Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Bullrush

 

WALT we are creating a script for our movie making

                            Bullrush


I was playing bullrush with all of my family

       When I heard a humongous boom All my family faded into smoke 

my heart shattered

Into bits  I ran inside and went to sleep because I thought I was in a dream I woke up, everyone was still gone, my heart was pumping like someone riding a bull.It was terrifying .I went to my neighbours house no one was there. I went back home just in case they would return. No one came, days went by. No, one came back. I had Breakfast,lunch and dinner. I went out . It started to get late. I got some things from the store but no one was there . As I was walking I herd a crack behind my back . There were four kids standing behind me. They  just stood there. And that changed my life !!! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.