Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Sestina

Poem #4 A Sestina ✓✓
Each postcard will form one stanza [one part] of a sestina [whole poem].


Think of a specific journey. Long, short, special, everyday, real or fake.
Write six lines about that journey each with only six words, using the following writing prompts.
  • Something you saw.  
  • Something you remember.
  • A person who was with you.
  • A wonderful imagined thing that didn’t actually happen
  • The reason for your journey.
  • Your own six word sentence.


My journey to Te kao
I saw rugby players playing rugby
Path
Cows rumbling fighting in the paddocks
Hopara
Explore
Sightseeing
My mum was speeding with me
Journey
Landing on a creamy chocolate island
Taunga
Position
Aunty left her things up there
Map
My mums name is Jessica Savage
Wahi
Place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.