Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

PE Assessment

WALT we are learning to catch and pass a large ball .

I can show I can do a chest pass by throwing it towards Kalani and catching it back when he throws it back to me.

Bounce passing: I can show I can do Bounce passing by throwing it down on the grown and to towards Kalani we have to go far away and throw the ball  to each other. Next the Lob pass i can show I can do a Lob pass by throwing it over my head and then to kalani. i can show i can do side pass by throwing just below my waist and throwing it to Kalani 

It was a little bit hard doing our chest passing because sometimes we couldn't catch the ball we were to far away and when we had to do our side passing it was a little bit hard to pass and catch

Do you know any other pass you could tell me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.